Eleventh Dharma Sansad
The eleventh session of the Dharma Sansad was convened at six different places in the country, as :
Northern at Haridwar: The first Sammelan of the 11th session of Dharma Sansad was held at Haridwar on 13-14 Dec 2005. Total of 1294 Saints, Dharmacharyas and their disciples from Uttaranchal, Meerut, Madhya Bharat, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal, Punjab, Hariyana, Indraprastha, Jaipur, Braj provinces took part in this Sammelan. Pujya Swami Vivekanand Maharaj presided over the inaugural session and Shri. Ashokji Singhal delivered the introductory address. Proceedings were anchored by Shri. Jivheshwar Mishra.
Western at Vadatal: The Second Sammelan of the 11th Session of the Dharma Sansad was held at Vadatal (Gujarat) on 21-22 January 2006. Total of 2199 Saints, Dharmacharyas and their disciples from Chittore, Malwa, Konkan, Sourashtra, North Gujarat, South Gujarat, Vidarbha, Maharashtra, Devgiri, Jodhpur provinces participated. The inaugural session was presided over by Pujya Swami Avichal Das Maharaj. The Introductory speech was delivered by Shri. Ashok Singhal.
Central at Prayagraj: The third Sammelan of the 11th Session of the Dharma Sansad was held at Prayagraj (Uttar Pradesh) on 1-2 February 2006. A total of 1365 Saints, Dharmacharyas and their disciples from Mahakoshal, North Bihar, South Bihar, Avadh, Gorakhpur, Kashi, Kanpur provinces attended the Sansad. Inaugural Session was presided over by Jagadguru Shankaracharya Pujya Swami Vasudevanand Saraswati Maharaj and the Key-Note address was delivered by Shri. Ashok Singhal.
North Purvanchal at Guwahati: The fourth Sammelan of the 11th Session of the Dharma Sansad was held at Guwahati (Assam) on 11-11 February 2006. A total of 439 Saints, Dharmacharyas and their disciples from Assam and its sub-provinces participated in this Sammelan. The Inaugural Session was presided over by Pujya Satradhikari Prasannadev Goswami Maharaj. The introductory speech was delivered by Shri.Ashok Singhal.
Eastern at Jagannathpuri: The fifth Sammelan of the 11th Session of the Dharma Sansad was held at Jagannathpuri (Orissa) on 18-19 February 2006. Total of 3194 Saints, Dharmacharyas and their disciples from Jharkhand, Eastern Utkal, Western Utkal, Uttar Bengal, Dakshin Bengal, Chattisgarh provinces participated in this Sammelan. Pujya Swami Laxmananand Saraswati Maharaj presided over the inaugural session. Shri. Ashokji Singhal delivered the introductory speech.
Southern at Tirupati: The sixth Sammelan of the 11th Session of the Dharma Sansad was held at Tirupati (Andhra) on 4-5 March 2006. Total of 1176 Saints, Dharmacharyas and their disciples from Kerala, Tamil- Nadu, Uttar Karnataka, Dakshin Karnataka, Poorva Andhra, Pashchim Andhra provinces attended the Sammelan. Jagadguru Shankaracharya Pujya Swami Jayendra Saraswati Maharaj presided over the inaugural session. Shri. Ashokji Singhal delivered the introductory speech.
Nine Resolutions were passed in the sessions of Dharma Sansad on topics like Gow, Ganga, Shriram Janmabhumi, acquisition of Mutt-Mandirs, Hindu Vote Bank, Conversion, Islamic Terrorism, etc.
- Dharma Sansad prevailed upon the Central and State Govts. to declare conversion as a cognisable crime by passing an enactment and total ban be imposed on the flow of funds from foreign countries. 3000 foreign padres now working in Bharat be deported from the country.
- Govt. of Bharat was insisted upon to clear off all the hindrances in the way of worship guaranteed under Section 25-26 of the Bharatiya Constitution by making available to the public an unobtructed stream of Ganga Jal from its source at Gomukh.
- Dharma Sansad insisted upon the Central Govt. to declare œShrimad Bhagwad Gita of 700 Shlokas as the National Scripture of Bharat at the earliest possible.
- It was decided by the Dharma Sansad to create Hindu Vote Bank with a view to protecting the religious, social, cultural and political rights of 85 crores of Hindus living in Bharat.
- In the context of population imbalance, the Dharma Sansad appealed that Hindus too should increase their population by producing more children and they should not indulge in foeticide and birth control measures.
- Dharma Sansad requested the Central and State Govts. that they should liberate all the acquired Mandirs from their control and their management be entrusted to the autonomous religious councils comprised of Dharmacharyas and theist Hindu society.
- Dharma Sansad requested the Saint Shakti that they should maintain their unity amid the crafty and cunning strategies of the political parties and the Govts. It insisted the Govt. to pave the way for construction of Mandir by legally handing over the entire premises of Shriram Janmabhumito the Shriram Janmabhumi Nyasby the time of ensuring Ardh Kumbh at Prayagraj in 2007.
- While issuing warnings to Govt. of Bharat, Jihadi terrorists and all those secularists, who support them either directly or indirectly that there would be very strong reactions throughout the country if any terrorist attack takes place on any Mutt-Mandir including Shriram Janmabhumi Mandir in the country.
- Dharma Sansad insisted upon the Govt. of Bharat to deport back all the Bangladeshi Muslim infiltrators as per the decision of the Supreme Court without further loss of time; while simultaneously appealing to the patriotic people in the country not to employ any of these infiltrators for work by or under them. They should co-operate wholeheartedly in this Campaign for awakening a strong public opinion against this.