Sixth Dharma Sansad
This session was convened region-wise at five different places in the country.
Pashimanchal :- The Sammenlan of this Anchal was held in Nasik on 3-4 February 1994. Acharya Avichaldas presided over the inaugural session. Shri Ashok Singhal delivered the introductory speech.
Dakshinanchal :- The Sammelan of this Anchal was held at Tirupati on 24-25 February 1994. Jagadguru Ramanujacharya Swamy Shrimannarayan jeer Swamy presided over the inagural session and Shri Ashok Singhal delivered the introductory speech.
Madhyanchal :- The Sammelan of this Anchal was held at Kashi on 17-18 March 1994. Virakta Shiromani Brahmalin Swami Vamdev Maharaj presided over the inagural session and Shri Ashok Singhal delivered the introductory speech.
â€¢ Purvanchal :- The Sammelan of this Anchal was held at Guwahati on 23-24 March 1994. Since there was a delay in the arival of the pre-appointed Chairman of this session Pujya Shri Vishnu chandra Dev Goswami the Jyotish Peethadhishwar Pujya Swami Vasudevananda Saraswati Maharaj was requested to preside over the inaugural session. Acharya Ramanath Suman delivered the introductory speech.
Uttarannchal :-The Sammenal of this Anchal was held at Haridwar on 3-4 April 1994. Jyotish Peethadhishwar Pujya Swami Vasudevananda Saraswati Maharaj presided over the inaugural session and Shri Ashok Singhal delivered the introductory speech.
Participation of Saints, Dharmacharyas
2,500 Saints participated in Pashchimanchal, 300 in Dakshinanchal, 3,500 in Madhyanchal, 250 in Purvanchal and 4,000 in Uttaranchal.
The Convener of Kendriya Margadarshak Mandal Acharya Ramanath Suman anchored the proseedings of all the session.
While emphasising the need for immediate removal of ban on the VHP, the issue has also been considered as how to pursue Shriram Janmabhumi Mukti Andolan further.
Together with the local problems of all these five places and the issue of Shriram Janmabhumi, the following sixteen points were deliberated upon:-
- Re-establishment of Dharma-Rajya in Bharat.
- To provide spiritual base for the mankind.
- Management of Spiritual Sanskar Kendras
- Construction of a magnificent Temple for Shriram Lalla at Shriram Janmabhumi.
- Pronouncement of Bharat as Hindu Nation and compulsory education of Sanskrit language, which has been the conduit of the rich ancient traditions of Bharat.
- Repudiation of the blot of social untouchability and resolve of establishing social harmony.
- Legal ban on conversion of Hindus in Bharat and return of the converted Bharatiya into any way of Hindu life.
- Sharpening the Bajarang Dal and Durga Vahini.
- Total ban on cow slaughter, prevention of export of beef and ban on construction of slaugh- ter houses.
- Ban on the VHP be removed immediately and the Central Govt. should hand over entire premises snatched away from Shriram Janmabhumi Nyas to the Nyas.
- Deciding the programmes of Pujya Saints for the next two years in the context of Second Ekatmata Yatra in 1995.
- Creating awareness about Hindutva in the society to rise above the differences of caste, creed, language, religion and class.
- Swadeshi (indegenous) Economy.
- Eradication of social evils.
- International conspiracy of alien faiths to reduce the Hindu population and their appeasement by the Govt. like —
- Acceptance of polygamy among Muslims
- Tolerating opposition to the Family Planning programme by Muslims and Christians in the name of religion.
- Governmental inaction in respect of a just demand to enact a Common Civil Code for all citizens.
- Inexcuseable neglect of the Govt. towards the Illegal infiltration by Bangladeshi and Pakistani Muslims for their Block Vote Politics.
- Stoppage of conversion and non-Hinduisation of Bharatiyas through fraud, force, allurements on the basis of money sent in the country by world Islamic and world Christian bodies.
- Resolution of the assaults being perpetrared on the Hindu self-respect by the media.
The above points were deliberated upon at all the places including Tirupati and suitable resolutions were passed thereon.
Resolution regarding Shriram Janmabhumi was passed at all the places. Among the other, the ones passed at Nasik and Haridwar were note-worthy :–
- Temple for Shriram Lalla shall come up only on that spot in the pricincts of Shriram Janmabhumi, where he is being worshipped regularly.
- The section of the Central Land Acquisition Act 1993 be rescinded, wherein there is a provision of maintaining the status-quo-ante 06 December 1992.
- No Masjid should come up anywhere within the scriptural boundaries of Ayodhya.
- Re-construction of Shriram temple should necessarily be done by Shriram Janmabhumi Nyas only and strictly according to the pre-determined design.
- The acquired land should be handed over to the Nyas for the construction of temple.
There was an unauthorised structure standing on the Shriram Janmabhumi as a blot on the forehead of Mother Bharati; that was floored on 06 December 1992. Shriram Lalla is respectfully seated on his own birth-place today. In spite of proving the ownership of Shriram Lalla on the place scripturally, the Central Govt. has taken possession on the Shriram Janmabhumi premises by acquiring it unauthorisedly. This is totally unacceptable to the Rambhaktas. “This special sixth session of the Dharma Sansad at Haridwar unanimously resolves that ‘Saint Yatras’ be organised throughout the country from ensuring Vijaya Dashami to Kartik Krishna Panchami (14 to 24 October 1994), wherein thousands of Saints would come together and carry on a public awakening programme. It would be followed by a reminder to the President of Bharat about request that the way for the construction of a magnificent temple by 10 crore of Rambhaktas through the medium of Shriram Janmabhumi Nyas. But so far nothing has been heard from him. Let the Rashtrapati declare the date of construction of temple on Shriram Janmabhumi today itself; or else, crores of Rambhaktas would take possession of Shriram Janmabhumi in total disregard of the unauthorised possession by the Govt.
After this considered conclusion by the Saints that the acquisition of Shriram Janmabhumi premises was unauthorised, the Sant Yatras were taken out from 14-25 October 1994 for creating public awakening, the results thereof were too pleasant. The Tribunal appointed by the Govt. removed the ban on the VHP.